Unleash the Power of Purpose
How to tap into leadership purpose to make a greater personal impact – and engage colleagues.
This inspiring and practical workshop will journey beyond simply what you do, and how you do it, to answer the question: “Why do I do, what I do?”.
Linking to the themes and 4Cs leadership development model, from Greg’s keynote session on the opening day, this hands-on workshop will explore how finding meaning in work can transform day-to-day behaviours and decisions on a personal level – as well as igniting the power of teams.
This workshop will help you to:
- Understand the psychological and neuroscientific evidence which underpins personal meaning
- Uncover your ‘best self’ moments to reveal your own ‘why?’
- Take leadership purpose beyond ‘tree-hugging platitudes’ to practical, concrete action
- Tell stories around purpose to engage and influence other people
- Combine meaning with another key ingredient for high-performing teams: psychological safety
Tickets: €350pp (members), €550pp (public)