EXCLUSIVE EXECUTIVE WORKSHOP
Creating High Performance Organisations
by Barry O’Reilly
Wednesday 23rd October 2019
9:00am to 4:30pm
at the Lyrath Estate Kilkenny
Seek to not fear the future, but invent it…
How well does your organisation respond to changing market conditions, customer needs, and emerging technologies when building products? This practical course presents Lean and Agile principles and patterns to help you move fast as you scale—and demonstrates why and how to apply these methodologies throughout your organisation, rather than with just one department or team.
Through case studies, you’ll learn how successful enterprises have rethought everything from governance and financial management to systems architecture and organisational culture in the pursuit of radically improved performance and accelerating the rate of innovation.
High performance organisations continuously move initiatives through the business model lifecycle from Explore to Retire. They understand that using the same strategy, practices and processes across the entire portfolio will result in negative outcomes and results.
To be successful, a company should have a balanced portfolio of products that reflect the mission, strategy and desired state the organisations wishes to be in. In this course, Barry will share how to build the capability to continuously seek out new business models, products and services to ensure the future business relevance, growth and evolution of your organisation innovation portfolio.
On completion of this day, the participant will be able to
- Embed a shared understanding of purpose, vision and direction between business leaders and teams
- Keep Corporate Strategy and Innovation Strategy aligned
- Manage Life Cycles of Business Model Innovation
- Manage to outcome-based measures of success for Portfolio Management, Governance and Funding
- Create a Culture of Experimentation and Learning
- Develop Leadership at all levels through Coaching, Retrospectives and Continuous Improvement practices